Solar viewing event on the Daily Times

James Cantu

See the Daily Times article which featured our activities Saturday. Many thanks to Lee Erickson for promoting and organizing.
We had a great showing from SMAS members, and plenty of visitors. Extra thanks also go to everyone who brought equipment, Lee Erickson and the Carpenters.
See article below.

Rick “Rex” Carpenter

The power is back on in Hardin Valley now, but unsure of university situation for this evenings meeting.

Rick
484-695-2884

On Apr 25, 2022, at 09:06, James Cantu <james.cantu@...> wrote:

See the Daily Times article which featured our activities Saturday. Many thanks to Lee Erickson for promoting and organizing.
We had a great showing from SMAS members, and plenty of visitors. Extra thanks also go to everyone who brought equipment, Lee Erickson and the Carpenters.
See article below.

Rick “Rex” Carpenter

Ignore that last message, I am a week early on the meeting date😊

Rick
484-695-2884

On May 6, 2022, at 18:23, Rick “Rex” Carpenter via groups.io <rexycarpenter@...> wrote:

The power is back on in Hardin Valley now, but unsure of university situation for this evenings meeting.

Rick
484-695-2884

On Apr 25, 2022, at 09:06, James Cantu <james.cantu@...> wrote:

See the Daily Times article which featured our activities Saturday. Many thanks to Lee Erickson for promoting and organizing.
We had a great showing from SMAS members, and plenty of visitors. Extra thanks also go to everyone who brought equipment, Lee Erickson and the Carpenters.
See article below.

James Cantu

For whatever reason until last night, my brain thought the meeting was tonight as well. See everyone next week.

On May 6, 2022, at 6:39 PM, Rick “Rex” Carpenter <rexycarpenter@...> wrote:

Ignore that last message, I am a week early on the meeting date😊

Rick
484-695-2884

On May 6, 2022, at 18:23, Rick “Rex” Carpenter via groups.io <rexycarpenter@...> wrote:

The power is back on in Hardin Valley now, but unsure of university situation for this evenings meeting.

Rick
484-695-2884

On Apr 25, 2022, at 09:06, James Cantu <james.cantu@...> wrote:

See the Daily Times article which featured our activities Saturday. Many thanks to Lee Erickson for promoting and organizing.
We had a great showing from SMAS members, and plenty of visitors. Extra thanks also go to everyone who brought equipment, Lee Erickson and the Carpenters.
See article below.

Duane Dunlap

Take it from me, it gets worse the older you get.    Duane

On May 6, 2022, at 9:09 PM, James Cantu <james.cantu@...> wrote:

[...]

Vicente Diaz

Sorry that I'll miss the in-person meeting again next week; I'll be out of town and hope to see the Lunar eclipse from New Orleans.
vicente Diaz