Sidewalk Astronomy (Solar Viewing) at Blount County Public Library 20220604, 9:00 AM

Forrest Erickson

Hope some of you can participate again!

I am again going to bring my telescope and solar filter to the usual place by the Blount Count Public Library.

I made a Friends of the Heritage Planetarium event on Facebook.

Look around back near the bridge across the creek.
Saturday Morning Telescope(s) at Blount County Public Library
Near the bridge which crosses over to down town look for Telescope(s).
Will set up telescope(s) with solar filter when observing the sun. Recently there have been interesting sun spots.
Will the sun still have spots? Only time will tell.

Sun spots right now: