September meeting?

James Cantu

Greetings all,
I hope this finds you well.
When we last met things were...different. I believe Knox County had <40 active cases and now I think something like 1/75 people are an active case. It was determined by the executive council that we would not attempt to book Pellissippi for September.

Regardless, the proposal request has been rather quiet.
I can offer a meeting space online for tomorrow to check in on each other, but to my knowledge no-one has proposed sharing anything.
At one point I think someone offered a potential topic during the summer for a future event, but I'm having trouble finding it.
Duane has a conflict and has indicated he will not be able to be present.

If you would like to meet or have something share please speak up soon.

Best regards,
James

Forrest Erickson

Topic idea.
Zodical light.
What is it?
When and where (in the sky) to see it.
Who has seen it?
Who has photographed it?

Forrest Lee Erickson
Cell: 865-518-1040
Sent from cell.

When we last met things were...different. I believe Knox County had <40 active cases and now I think something like 1/75 people are an active case. It was determined by the executive council that we would not attempt to book Pellissippi for September.

Regardless, the proposal request has been rather quiet.
I can offer a meeting space online for tomorrow to check in on each other, but to my knowledge no-one has proposed sharing anything.
At one point I think someone offered a potential topic during the summer for a future event, but I'm having trouble finding it.
Duane has a conflict and has indicated he will not be able to be present.

If you would like to meet or have something share please speak up soon.

Best regards,
James

Bruce Ahler

To All:
I think it would be nice to have a meeting tonight, if only to stay in contact after skipping the August meeting. But optional.

Discussion topics are difficult for me to come up with and I'm sure for many others. Most of my astronomy time this month has been getting my mount back into operating condition after some much-needed repair work. And after last night's attempt to set up and configure I need to continue with the fix!

Bruce Ahler