Selling my scope

lindblom46

Regrettably, I have decided to sell my Orion 12" Dob.  Age has crept up on me and I am no longer able to handle the size and weight of this scope. It is an Orion Skyquest XX12 Intelliscope truss tube in excellent condition. It includes the push-to object locator, the optional light shroud, optional carrying cases, 50mm finder and cooling fan (never used), laser finder/pointer, 35mm 2" eyepiece. All this retails for over $2200 new.  I'll sell it for $1400. I also have an off-axis glass solar filter used once for the 2017 eclipse for $120. I also have two premium 2" 82 degree vintage eyepieces: A 16mm Televue Nagler type 2 and a Meade 4000 ultra wide 8.8mm both made in Japan. These are the coveted eyepieces from the '80s and '90s which are getting hard to find. And an almost new Explore Scientific 2" 82 degree 24mm eyepiece (a great eyepiece). I'd like to sell the whole package for $2200. Let me know if you're interested. Dick @ (865) 268-5873.