From: James Cantu <james.cantu@...>
Date: 5/31/21 12:34 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: smokymtnastro@groups.io
Subject: Re: [smokymtnastro] Question

Greetings,
As of the present, we do not have any in-person events scheduled. This will likely be a topic for consideration at our next meeting June 11th.
When is your visit?

Best regards,
James Cantu SMAS VP

On May 30, 2021, at 10:03 PM, briannalp2013@... wrote:

I will be traveling to Gatlinburg and was wondering if any star gazing events were upcoming? Any insight is appreciated.

James Cantu

Lee,
Consider it booked.
All others,
Thank you for your survey responses so far. Interesting results. I’ll plan on sharing a report out and facilitating a discussion Friday. Hopefully it will help shape some in-person planning.
For those looking for a Zoom invite, I’ll add it tonight.
Best regards,
James

On Jun 7, 2021, at 10:50 AM, Forrest Erickson <forresterickson@...> wrote:

I would like to review with members the History of the Heritage Planitariun and my fantasies of a future.

Forrest Lee Erickson
Cell: 865-518-1040
Sent from cell.

As of the present, we do not have any in-person events scheduled. This will likely be a topic for consideration at our next meeting June 11th.
When is your visit?

Best regards,
James Cantu SMAS VP

On May 30, 2021, at 10:03 PM, briannalp2013@... wrote:

I will be traveling to Gatlinburg and was wondering if any star gazing events were upcoming? Any insight is appreciated.
<20210601_135734.jpg>