October.meeting variance?

James Cantu

We have a conflict for our room at Pellissippi? We can do alternative dates thought.
Any preference?
The 14th is out
7th or 21st?
If not overwhelming preference I will opt for the 7th which is a new moon weekend.

Best regards,
James

Ayaka Y. Komata

I would prefer 10/7.
10/21 is good for star watching. Moonset in Knoxville is 17:15.

Ayaka Komata

On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 9:40 PM James Cantu <james.cantu@...> wrote:

We have a conflict for our room at Pellissippi? We can do alternative dates thought.
Any preference?
The 14th is out
7th or 21st?
If not overwhelming preference I will opt for the 7th which is a new moon weekend.

Best regards,
James

James Cantu

I have all kinds of typos and misthoughts there.
We can do alternative dates, though
If there is not an overwhelming preference, I will opt for the 7th which is a full moon weekend.

--
James M. Cantu

Duane Dunlap

7th ok with me

On Aug 2, 2022, at 9:48 PM, James Cantu <james.cantu@...> wrote:

I have all kinds of typos and misthoughts there.
We can do alternative dates, though
If there is not an overwhelming preference, I will opt for the 7th which is a full moon weekend.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 9:40 PM James Cantu via groups.io <james.cantu=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
We have a conflict for our room at Pellissippi? We can do alternative dates thought.
Any preference?
The 14th is out
7th or 21st?
If not overwhelming preference I will opt for the 7th which is a new moon weekend.

Best regards,
James

--
James M. Cantu

James Cantu

Hearing no objections, let's go with the 7th.

Bob Bonner

Ill contact Pellessipi.