Now: Weather Permitting: Recommended Viewing Weekend (near new moon) - 09/11/2021 #cal-notice

smokymtnastro@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Weather Permitting: Recommended Viewing Weekend (near new moon)

When:
09/11/2021 through
09/12/2021

View Event

As of the beginning of 2021, SMAS is not yet creating formal events for dark sky observation outings; however, we are noting suitable viewing weekends before and after each month's new moon.
If safe to do so, members are encouraged to consider these weekends for deep sky viewing as moon interference will be minimal. If you do something interesting take note, take a photo, log it somehow even with just and anecdote.
We hope that members will be encouraged to have something to share during our monthly meetings, here on groups.io or through social media.

Weather and potential viewing conditions

(an automated reminder is set for these events T-one day and at the arrival of the date of the event)

Best regards and clear skies,
James Cantu