Now: Call for proposals ... Collimation. Laser and Cheshire

Forrest Erickson

14 October 22 Meeting Idea for some Hands On.

Robert Ogle, how about your bring your telescope which you expressed a desire to collimate and we try checking and setting both with a Laser and the Cheshire method?

Read more:

I will try to dig up my laser system. (Humm now where did I put that...)
I know I have a Cheshire in my eye piece case.

Lee

On 09/23/2022 12:00 AM Group Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Call for proposals

When:
09/23/2022

View Event

Description:
The next SMAS meeting is in two weeks! If you have a proposed topic, please share it to the group via replying to this message, emailing the group  smokymtnastro@groups.io or the current Vice President. 

This is a calendar-based announcement with automated reminder emails. Only one email will be sent. 
Please remember that a proposed topic could be as simple as a brief 10-15 minute or longer 45 minute topic. We encourage a mixture of beginner to intermediate/advanced topics. 

Best regards and clear skies, 
SMAS Executive Council 

Robert Ogle

I can drag it in. It would be a good teaching/refresher for me, and who knows maybe for someone else also.

Robert

From: smokymtnastro@groups.io <smokymtnastro@groups.io> On Behalf Of Forrest Erickson
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 8:57 PM
To: smokymtnastro@groups.io
Subject: Re: [smokymtnastro] Now: Call for proposals ... Collimation. Laser and Cheshire

Robert Ogle, how about your bring your telescope which you expressed a desire to collimate and we try checking and setting both with a Laser and the Cheshire method?

Read more:

Lee

Call for proposals

When:
09/23/2022

View Event

Description:
The next SMAS meeting is in two weeks! If you have a proposed topic, please share it to the group via replying to this message, emailing the group  smokymtnastro@groups.io or the current Vice President. 

This is a calendar-based announcement with automated reminder emails. Only one email will be sent. 
Please remember that a proposed topic could be as simple as a brief 10-15 minute or longer 45 minute topic. We encourage a mixture of beginner to intermediate/advanced topics. 

SMAS Executive Council 

James Cantu

I do not have a cheshire, but I do have my laser one at hand. 

On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 9:31 AM Robert Ogle <eetech@...> wrote:

I can drag it in. It would be a good teaching/refresher for me, and who knows maybe for someone else also.

Robert

From: smokymtnastro@groups.io <smokymtnastro@groups.io> On Behalf Of Forrest Erickson
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 8:57 PM
To: smokymtnastro@groups.io
Subject: Re: [smokymtnastro] Now: Call for proposals ... Collimation. Laser and Cheshire

Read more:

Lee

Call for proposals

When:
09/23/2022

View Event

Description:

SMAS Executive Council 

--
James M. Cantu