Membership dues

Bob Bonner

This is just a friendly reminder that the Smoky Mountain Astronomical Society roster will be forwarded to the Astronomical League in a couple of weeks. The roster contains all members who have paid 2022 dues. If anyone has not paid their dues and wants to remain on the Astronomical League roster, please send your check.

Annual Membership Dues are $25.00 payable by mail to:
Smoky Mountain Astronomical Society
PO BOX 24364
Knoxville, TN 37933

Jam Chur

Good evening Bob. I put this in the mail today. I apologize for it being a little late, it slipped my mind.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 5:54 PM Bob Bonner <bob@...> wrote:
This is just a friendly reminder that the Smoky Mountain Astronomical Society roster will be forwarded to the Astronomical League in a couple of weeks. The roster contains all members who have paid 2022 dues. If anyone has not paid their dues and wants to remain on the Astronomical League roster, please send your check.

Annual Membership Dues are $25.00 payable by mail to:
Smoky Mountain Astronomical Society
PO BOX 24364
Knoxville, TN 37933

Bob Bonner

Thank you.

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022, 16:29 Jam Chur <jammeychurch@...> wrote:
Good evening Bob. I put this in the mail today. I apologize for it being a little late, it slipped my mind.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 5:54 PM Bob Bonner <bob@...> wrote:
This is just a friendly reminder that the Smoky Mountain Astronomical Society roster will be forwarded to the Astronomical League in a couple of weeks. The roster contains all members who have paid 2022 dues. If anyone has not paid their dues and wants to remain on the Astronomical League roster, please send your check.

Annual Membership Dues are $25.00 payable by mail to:
Smoky Mountain Astronomical Society
PO BOX 24364
Knoxville, TN 37933

Bryan R.

i just sent mine in the mail today.  I have been on night shift 7 days a week since Feb, just getting back to normal schedule finally.  Apologies for the delay/late reply.