I Was Asked About The Dinosaur Killer, So I made a Time Line Poster

Forrest Erickson

I think I wrote about how I had taken my telescope to a school board meeting and afterward showed off the first quarter moon.

I got a question about impacts that created the Mare and the dinosaur killer.

So today I made a poster with a time line of several events.
See attached.
I have a printer that can do 11x17 on which the design is based.

How might I improve it?
My printer is double sided. What should be the back side?

Lee

Bob Bonner

Looks like 2 pages of  information on one page to me. Hope that helps.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022, 12:48 Forrest Erickson <forresterickson@...> wrote:
I think I wrote about how I had taken my telescope to a school board meeting and afterward showed off the first quarter moon.

I got a question about impacts that created the Mare and the dinosaur killer.

So today I made a poster with a time line of several events.
See attached.
I have a printer that can do 11x17 on which the design is based.

How might I improve it?
My printer is double sided. What should be the back side?

Lee

David Fields

Awesome poster!

David