Got A Call About A Wedding Reception Star Party June 19

Forrest Erickson

Working from memory because I had to leave for pick up car from maintenance.

I got a call and spoke briefly with a bride to be.
She is having a reception June 19 and wanted to do a star party like we did for Dancing Bear Lodge Feb of 2020.  It is at another location but I think Townsend too.

We are to talk again later this evening.

Any SMAS member interest?

FWIIW, I will likely not participate and be out of town.

Lee

Forrest Erickson

Ok the date is Friday June 18th.