Event: SMAS Monthly Meeting - 10/14/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: SMAS Monthly Meeting

When:
10/14/2022
7:30pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Pellissippi State Community College, McWherter 126 (Pellissippi State Community College 10915 Hardin Valley Road P.O. Box 22990 Knoxville, TN 37933-0990)

Organizer: James Cantu

View Event

IMPORTANT: Continued Room Change: Ned R. McWherter Technology Building 126

Our normal room has been repurposed for the President's office. We have relocated to McWherter 126 which is next to Alexander.

"Doors" open at 7p; Meeting runs 7:30p-9:00p.

This meeting will be important as we will discuss the renewal of the Cades Cove Star Party. We are booked for November 5th which is not quite a dark sky night. Many involved are optimistic that we can provide an enjoyable experience. We'll need you all to contribute in whatever way you can.

Can't come to event? Help us come up with some targets or discussion opportunities.
Can't come to the event, but want to put gear into service?
Can come, but don't have gear, we'll be happy to have you be moral support, learn with others, or provide insights to your skills.

Agenda

  • Cades Cove Star Party Planning
  • Club budget and future.
  • Several topics have been proposed from the Algol star system to collimation techniques.

[...]

Forrest Erickson

the Mcwherter building is on the west side we get the sun is setting.

Forrest Lee Erickson
Cell: 865-518-1040
Sent from cell.