Club’s 3D glasses

Michael McCulloch

Some years ago SMAS hosted a public night at PSTCC and we bought a lot of 3D glasses with red/blue filters for some NASA pics projected in the auditorium.

I’ve had these for years. They need a new home. Anyone want custody? They’d be great for school kids although reuse is likely not a good idea nowadays. Give them away maybe.

Michael McCulloch

Forrest Erickson

Hummmm

I remember the 3D presentations of Mars. It is a long time ago now.
Might be nice to give them to schools and each kid keeps one.

On 06/11/2022 5:49 PM Michael McCulloch <gamesforone@...> wrote:

Some years ago SMAS hosted a public night at PSTCC and we bought a lot of 3D glasses with red/blue filters for some NASA pics projected in the auditorium.

I’ve had these for years. They need a new home. Anyone want custody? They’d be great for school kids although reuse is likely not a good idea nowadays. Give them away maybe.

Michael McCulloch

dedicatedastronomer

I think it was 2005.

Mike