Cancelled: Third Quarter Star Party-Unicoi Crest

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Saturday, July 23, 2022
7:00pm to 11:30pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
(Unicoi Crest) is in North Carolina on the Cherohala Skyway. The first overlook into North Carolina

Organizer: Lee Erickson Forresterickson@... 865-518-1040

From Knoxville people often drive 40 west to I75 south and exit at Sweetwater. Drive into and through Madisonville to Tellico Plains. There you find and get on the Cherohalla Skyway and drive something like another 15 to 20 miles till you cross into North Carolina. Do not do it in the dark. From my home in Maryville it is 62 miles and I plan on about a two hour drive time for me.

We could meet up at some place in Maryville. The Wendy's might work. It is at:
Wendy's 1771 W. Broadway in Maryville, TN
We would want meet about 7:00 PM and depart 7:15 to 7:30 or so.

Lee Erickson phone number is 865-518-1040

End time: undetermined