SMAS annual membership dues

Ayaka Y. Komata

Dear SMAS members,

It is time to renew your SMAS annual membership. As we do not have an
in-person club meeting now, please send a $25 check (payable to Smoky
Mountain Astronomical Society) to our P.O.Box.

Annual Membership Dues are $25.00 payable by mail to:
Smoky Mountain Astronomical Society
PO BOX 24364
Knoxville, TN 37933

I attach a new membership application form. If you are a new member,
please enclose this form with a check.
Direct link to the file in groups.io is:
https://groups.io/g/smokymtnastro/files/SMAS%20MEMBERSHIP%20APPLICATION.pdf

As a member club of the Astronomical League, you receive a quarterly
magazine "Reflector", have opportunities to participate in observing
programs, receive a certificate of your achievement and much more.

Please feel free to distribute this form to anyone interested in
joining the club.

Thank you and happy star gazing.

Ayaka Komata
SMAS Treasurer

Rick “Rex” Carpenter

Hi Ayaka,
Please look for our check to arrive around the 23rd of this month.

Best,
Rick & Lora Beth Carpenter

On Feb 15, 2021, at 14:53, Ayaka Y. Komata <yuko.komata@...> wrote:

[...]

<SMAS MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION.pdf>