2021 SMAS member interests survey

James Cantu

Greetings all,
I have meant to do something like this for a while and with questions about meeting in person again as well as inspiring new meeting topics, I have created a simple survey.

I encourage you to take a moment to complete this. It's not super short, but it should take a lot less time than it took me to create (perhaps only a few minutes). I think that it will help facilitate our discussion about in-person events and facilitate topics ideas.
The survey asks about about your experience, interests, meeting and event preferences, and even resources/needs.
I hope you will participate. Please visit the Google Survey below. All questions are optional. If we get participation quickly then we might have something to share by Friday. If not I'll give it a few days and send a reminder.
https://forms.gle/9KZFfopQsKrJAb6s5
Questions? Please let me know.

Clear skies,
James Cantu
VP SMAS

Rick “Rex” Carpenter

Hi James,

That is a comprehensive survey you prepared, well done.  I completed my responses and have submitted to you.

Best,
Rick Carpenter

On Jun 6, 2021, at 21:06, James Cantu <james.cantu@...> wrote:

[...]

Allan Hutchison

Survey says………………………submitted.

Allan Hutchison LADAC

Cornerstone of Recovery & Stepping Stones to Recovery

4726 Airport Highway & 1214 Topside Rd.

Louisville TN 37777

Cell  (865) 407.6744

Work (865) 970.7747

Fax (865) 862.0639

allanhutchison@...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by HIPAA legislation (45 CFR, Parts 160 & 164). If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering this email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email and then delete the email from your computer.

[...]

All,

First of all thank you to the survey respondents! The response has been excellent so far. There are some expected patterns and few not so expected. The open-ended suggestions and comments are thoughtful and there are some excellent ideas.

I will prepare a summary for Friday, but for those who have not contributed please do so by Thursday if you can. Remember this is an opportunity to say who we are and what we want.

I may consider extending this survey to the Facebook group and/or page to capture interested non-members. We can still clearly differentiate members from non-members, but it could add to the story. What are your thoughts? or we can discuss Friday.

Thanks again!
James