Re: Now: Call for proposals - 04/22/2022 #cal-notice

James Cantu

Lee I hereby appoint you to host a discussion on mnemonics for astronomical facts. I assume this will be a very short discussion.

Here is my suggestions/request for other presentations.
  • brief recap of the solar event
  • We are entering galaxy season. Would anyone like to present on such. Suggested subtopics. Types of galaxies. How to view. How to understand Surface brightness when trying to observe. Other galaxy facts.
  • any equipment or technology report. Old or new what have you used? Tell us about it.
  • Book/article reviews?
  • Current solar activity?

Please speak up soon. We are one week out. We are meeting in person. Let's make it good.

Best regards,
James

Join smokymtnastro@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.