This is a group for information relating to smartsockets, a software and hardware system for driving multi-segment alphanumeric displays. Originally intended for nixie tubes, versions have also been adapted for VFD tubes and LEDs. Smartsockets are versatile device-specific controllers which are designed to make implementations of multiple element visual displays simple to create.
- 88 Members
- 54 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.