Small Layout Design email@example.comDiscussion of the design and construction of small model railroad layouts.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT SALES AND WANTS ADVERTS - EBAY IS THERE FOR THEM.
This group is intended for the average model railroader who does not have an entire basement or even an entire room to devote to a layout. Here we will discuss smaller layouts -- table-tops, shelf layouts, micro-layouts, modules and modular layouts -- and how they can be designed and built for enjoyment and modelling satisfaction.
The above is an example borrowed from Carl Arendt's excellent site
and also at
Due to restrictions in file space, 4 separate groups had been set up for the sharing of design files and photos.
Due to space restrictions on groups.io photos from the Small Layout Design yahoo group are located at the following
By the way, we do not tolerate trolls or flaming
- 4,094 Members
- 7,720 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.