Winter Wren

Tom Ogren

-----I had the Winter Wren in my yard again today (never saw it on count day). I've seen it now four times in the past 10 days or so. Today I got a really good long look at it. It is lighter in color than any of the photos I've seen of either Pacific or Winter wrens, The white patch under its throat is more prominent than in drawings or photos, and over-all the bird is lighter in color.
Tom Ogren
SLO
PS Congratulations to all the birders who did the count this year. Looks like we got more than 200 species total...pretty good for a pandemic year!

--

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#20017) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_