White-Faced Ibis ( ? ) in Atascadero

Dale Ball

Jamie and I saw an ibis fly over to the (dried up ) recharge pond for The Lakes development here in Atascadero around 6:30pm this evening ( Oct. 2nd ). We walked to the pond and I snapped a few pictures. The light was dying so it was hard to see any iridescence. I'm assuming it is a White-faced Ibis. Also, this morning, we had a few Lark Sparrows and a Lincoln's ( my FOS ) nearby. I've attached two pix of the Ibis.
I'm loving reading about everybody's awesome warbler finds and returning sparrows and others.
Dale in Atascadero