Warbler city on the peninsula

Rubba Johanna

Just got back from about an hour's walk on the eastern side of the peninsula, on the dirt loop road. A ways in, in the general area of the bare pine and adjacent big tree, were numerous warblers. I was able to identify Townsend's, Yellow, and Orange-crowned. No Worm-eating warbler. There were a few others I could not identify. Sadly, my hands shake and make it difficult to get a steady look at a bird. There was one warbler that was yellow below and greenish-grey above, no obvious marks except a sliver of white on the edge of the wing mid-body. I think I've seen this before, but don't remember where. Anyone have a clue?

Johanna Rubba
Grover Beach