Sad days ahead for my yard birds :(

Cheryl Lish

Cheryl is migrating to North Carolina at the end of this month.  :(  In the middle of hummingbird migration!
It's very difficult to abandon all these birds... including the over wintering Sparrows, etc.
Heavy Sigh!  :(
I'll miss my birds and birders.

Cheryl Lish  Arroyo Grande

Kaaren Perry

Dear Cheryl,

You will be missed!  Your informative posts to sloco have always been such a delight to read.  I marveled at the number of hummingbirds you would report and also the number of hummingbird species that would polish off your sugar water feeders daily!  Your generous invitations on sloco to stake out your feeders when a rarity would show up have always been greatly appreciated by the birding community.

And not just the hummingbirds!  Keeping us updated on all your yard resident and migrant species has been so informative.  You are indeed a keen birder and I know that both the No. Carolina birds and birders will be thrilled to have you joining their birding community.

Best wishes to you in all you future adventures!  Drop us a line once in a while!

Kaaren
Morro Bay