Right on time!

Kaaren Perry

I welcomed our first of the season migrant White-crown Sparrow to our yard this morning, September 18 a hatch year  pugetensis,.   Last year's first fall sighting was September 17, an adult gambelii.  I've been watching our yard the past few days and here they come,  right on time.

Kaaren Perry

Oops!  Forgot to sign off on my last message.

On Sep 18, 2021, at 9:56 AM, Kaaren Perry <surfbird1@...> wrote:

I welcomed our first of the season migrant White-crown Sparrow to our yard this morning, September 18 a hatch year  pugetensis,.   Last year's first fall sighting was September 17, an adult gambelii.  I've been watching our yard the past few days and here they come,  right on time.

Jan Bugge

And the White-crowns  have arrived in Creston today.  I’ve seen four since about 8:30 this morning.  Always nice to have them back!
Jan Bugge