Topics

Red-necked Grebe Tidelands Park Morro Bay

RoserComeau

The Red-necked Grebe at Tidelands Park in Morro Bay (first reported here 10-30-20 by Marlin Harms) is continuing to put on a good show! At about 9AM it appeared just off the boat dock in the boat parking area. It floated north towards Tidelands Park where it settled in very close to shore for a preening session. Many thanks to Dane and Rosemary from Tulare who located  the bird just as Penny Principe and I were headed back to our car after giving up our search.
Ebird list with photos and link to Youtube video:

Happy birding,
Carol Comeau
Los Osos