Possible Vermilion Flycatcher in Pismo

Scott Inman

I am only the messenger. I just got a call from a friend who saw a bright, all red bird on the Meadow Creek Trail near the Monarch Butterfly Grove on the North Beach Campground. If somebody can check it out and add it to Ebert. Maybe it’s our Guadalupe bird that’s come north.

Scott Inman

Looks to be a Summer Tanager