Topics

Peter Pyle - special presentation to all birders

Kaaren Perry

Hello Birders,

Whether you are a beginner or an expert birder you may be wishing to know more about the seasonal movements and distribution of seabirds seen off our shores along the Pacific Coast. Here is your chance!

This program will answer many of your questions and perhaps make you even more aware of the fascinating seabird life, often just a scope view away. Be sure to click on the MORE INFO HERE for a preview of the program and what you will find out!  Peter Pyle is definitely considered an expert on this subject.

The program is presented by Morro Coast Audubon and is offered free of charge to all wishing to join us.  Signing in is easy.  Please join us tomorrow, Monday at 7:00 pm.  Just in case your calendar is full  tomorrow evening, this program will be available on youtube a few days following the zoom program. Youtube is accessible via our MCAS web pg.

Kaaren Perry
Morro Bay

MCAS Virtual Community Program (via Zoom)

Monday, November 16th, 7:00 pm

Trans-Pacific Migrations

Presented by Peter Pyle, ornithologist and marine biologist

ZOOM INFO:

Topic: MCAS November Community Program

Time: Nov 16, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83569248860?pwd=bGQvb0RNeCtydEsvc1Nad3cyTmZGUT09

Meeting ID: 835 6924 8860
Passcode: 526317