Topics

Parula, etc.

Jim Royer

I had a singing Northern Parula this morning at Pecho Willows and the nearby neighborhood. It stuck around for about ten minutes and then disappeared. I had 2 Black-necked Stilts on the large back tidal pond at Turri Road. I checked Morro Rock and other than the Peregrine, singing Canyon Wren, and calling Rock Wren, I didn’t find anything of interest. I could not refind the Long-tailed Duck.

Jim Royer
Los Osos

Chris Van Beveren

The Black-necked Stilts were still present but are moving west from pond to pond, and across grass. Were approaching the first pond at 12:25PM.

Chris Van Beveren
Beck Travel
565 Baywood Way

Los Osos CA 93402