Topics

OD shore

Bob Chapman

Some slow changes along the shore.

July 3, First juvey California gull, at least 2 on shore now.

July 4, First juvey Western Gull.

July 6, First Elegant terns of the summer (2)

Caspian terns with young, don't know when they first showed.

Western and Least Sandpipers in handfuls.

Coworker photographed a Short-billed Dowitcher on Sunday.

No juvey Heermann's gulls yet.

Bob Chapman
Oceano Dunes

Alvaro Jaramillo

Bob

  Do your Western Gulls fledge earlier down there? I am wondering as we are weeks away from our Bay Area birds fledging right now. Curious.

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo

alvaro@...

www.alvarosadventures.com