Morro Bay Audubon Society Field Trip Announcement

Freddy Howell

Morro Coast Audubon Society Presents:
Bird walk at Morro Bay State Park Marina Boardwalk
December 7th, 2021
Enjoy a morning stroll along the Boardwalk with MCAS Field Trip leaders Robbie and Bob Revel to identify wintering shorebirds and migrants, sea ducks and grebes, and the land birds occupying the coastal sage scrub habitat. We are likely to see 30 - 40 species within our short walk of about one mile. All levels of birders are welcome.

RSVP and Full COVID Vaccination Required! Trip is limited to 12 participants.

To participate you must email Robbie Revel, Field trip committee, at Robbie@... to request and receive a confirmed reservation for this field trip. Exact meeting time and location will be given to those with confirmed reservations.

Bring binoculars and field guide; Hats and sunscreen are suggested along with dressing for cool and windy conditions. Restrooms are available. Rain cancels.