Migratory Bird Treaty Act: Comment period ends March 1

kathannelynch1@...

Rollbacks of parts of the 100-year old Migratory Bird Treaty Act were ruled by the Trump administration. The US Fish & Wildlife Service, on February 9, delayed the new rule, which is now under review, and are seeking public comments on whether the rule should be amended, rescinded, or further delayed.  Learn more about the proposal and provide comments until March 1, 2021, here: https://sen.gov/6LLJ

Kathanne Lynch (the messenger), San Luis Obispo

Rubba Johanna

Thanks for this important information. Two questions:

- The various documents give March 19 as the due date for comments.
- I can't find the page where I can submit a comment.

Johanna Rubba
Grover Beach