MCAS looking for Field Trip Leaders

Judy Neuhauser

Mike Stiles has given me permission to post the following:
Morro Coast Audubon Society (MCAS) is beginning work on starting up COVID-safe field trips again. Freddy Howell has volunteered to serve as Field Trip Coordinator and is putting together a database of any experienced birders who would like to share their love of birds and expertise with others. Working with Freddy, a potential field trip leader would decide where they would like to take a group, when, a number limit, and the targeted level of birder they would like to attract. MCAS has loaner binoculars and a couple of scopes for use on the trips. All participants will need to show proof of full vaccination to participate.

By volunteering, you will be educating our fellow citizens about the marvels of birds, promoting the delight of members and the community at large about local and migrating birds, and encouraging conservation of our local habitats and birds.

Please respond to me, Judy Neuhauser, President MCAS or to Freddy Howell directly, not to the group. jandfhowellz@icloud.com