IMPORTANT BULLETIN - Attention SLO Teen Birders!!!

Joanne Aasen

Important Bulletin!!

We have just learned that the ABA Young Birders Camp Colorado Camp for July 23 -30 has filled, just three days after the applications became available!

The good news for us is that American Birding Association is currently holding our deposit for 2 selected MCAS applicants to attend this amazing camp. If you are interested, it is definitely time for you to get busy. Talk it over with your family, read the application information carefully, fill out the necessary paper work, get the referral and send in to us. ASAP!

The link for all the details is on our MCAS website at: https://www.morrocoastaudubon.org/p/mcas-teen-scholarship.html

Kaaren Perry
MCAS Education Chairperson