FW: Morro Bay pelagic this Friday
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
FYI. Still two spaces available on this Friday's boat trip.
Below is part of the announcement to participants sent out by Alvaro this morning. Reserve a spot by contacting Alvarosadventures (link below).
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------
From: Alvaro Jaramillo <alvaro@...>
Date: 9/21/21 8:21 AM (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Morro Bay pelagic this Friday
We are nearing the day of the trip and all is looking good. Forecast is for low winds and waves, which is good for comfort, but we will be hoping that no fog develops. We shall see, but no problematic weather is on the horizon. If calm weather materializes, we will have a broader range of possibilities in terms of our destination.
Note that we now have two openings, so if you have any friends that are interested do let me know.
Looking forward to it, and do let me know if you have any questions.