From: Alvaro Jaramillo <alvaro@...>
Date: 9/21/21 8:21 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: chucao@...
Subject: Morro Bay pelagic this Friday

Hello all,

    We are nearing the day of the trip and all is looking good. Forecast is for low winds and waves, which is good for comfort, but we will be hoping that no fog develops. We shall see, but no problematic weather is on the horizon. If calm weather materializes, we will have a broader range of possibilities in terms of our destination.

Note that we now have two openings, so if you have any friends that are interested do let me know.

Looking forward to it, and do let me know if you have any questions.

Alvaro Jaramillo

alvaro@...

www.alvarosadventures.com

--