From: Margaret Taylor <mtaylor@...>
Date: Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 7:16 AM
Subject: [sbcobirding] Possible Frigatebird at Santa Barbara Harbor
To: <main@sbcobirding.groups.io>

At 6:25 AM this morning, I was walking down the Santa Barbara Harbor breakwater concrete path and saw a large bird fly over. It has long thin wings in a long thin tail. It didn’t look like any bird I’ve ever seen, and Merlin Bird ID is telling me that it’s a magnificent frigatebird. Could someone confirm this for me?