Topics

Falcon nest poaching - SLO

Kaaren Perry

It has been brought to my attendtion that active poaching has been detected at one of our county raptor nest sites. Poaching is the illegal taking of wildlife, in violation of localstatefederal, or international law. This  includes taking of live animals or eggs for profit.  Fish and Wildlife have been notified and are investigating.

If you any information or notice any suspicious activity at such a location please notify the Fish and Wildlife authorities immediately.

California Department of Fish and Wildlife CalTIP number to contact is : 1 888-334-2258