Topics

California Thrasher

Mary Watt

Seen today at Morro Bay State Park. A first for us. Are these fairly common here?

Mary

Jim Royer

Hi Mary,

They are fairly common permanent resident in coastal scrub and in brushy areas elsewhere in the county, but they are a fun bird to find, watch, and listen to!

Jim Royer
Los Osos

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 5:26 AM Mary Watt via groups.io <mlwatt2001=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Seen today at Morro Bay State Park. A first for us. Are these fairly common here?

Mary

Chris Van Beveren

We assume that we had a breeding pair in the lot next to our house, as we saw a pair frequently together, coming out from under the enormous lupine. Didn't hear peeps or see the chicks.

Chris Van Beveren
Beck Travel
565 Baywood Way

Los Osos CA 93402