Bald Eagle

Mary Watt

Seen yesterday afternoon flying north. Soared overhead and heading towards Eagle 🦅 Rock, Morro Bay.

COREY WALSH

The Bald Eagles are finally back! This morning I watched one fly low from the direction of the back bay toward Elfin forest where I later saw it perched along with another Bald Eagle in the mud flat close to State Park road. They both then flew south back toward back bay, Cuesta inlet.
Corey

On Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 12:03:12 PM PDT, Mary Watt via groups.io <mlwatt2001@...> wrote:

Seen yesterday afternoon flying north. Soared overhead and heading towards Eagle 🦅 Rock, Morro Bay.

Rick Derevan

Also two Bald Eagles at the Atascadero Water Treatment Plant this morning. And I was told that lately they've been out there more often than not.

Rick Derevan
Atascadero