Bairds SAndpipers. Morro Creek

Kaaren Perry

2 Bairds sandpipers currently at Morro Creek mouth. 10:45 am

Kaaren Perry

Morro Bay

Kaaren Perry

The 2 juvenile Baird's Sandpipers continued, following my initial notification at Morro Creek lagoon and were still present when I left at 11:30.  They moved together around the edges of the lagoon, sometimes in the water and sometimes foraging on the grassy mud.  The fog and the distance from my observation point made photographing difficult but I have put up one photo on flickr for id purposes.   http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaarenp/

Kaaren Perry
Morro Bay