possible stilt sandpiper

marlin harms

My friend Lisa Roeder photographed a bird she wasn't sure of at Laguna Lake last evening and thinks might be a still sandpiper. Photos she sent me look good. I'm going to check it out.

Marlin Harms
Morro Bay

Nick Belardes

Possible stilt sandpiper continues at Laguna Lake. Viewed from space between houses. Drive down Laguna Lane along middle school to a lot that overlooks the creek mouth.

Nicholas Belardes

On Sep 8, 2021, at 9:41 AM, marlin harms <marlin93442@...> wrote:

My friend Lisa Roeder photographed a bird she wasn't sure of at Laguna Lake last evening and thinks might be a still sandpiper. Photos she sent me look good. I'm going to check it out.

Marlin Harms
Morro Bay

Nick Belardes

The Laguna Lake possible Stilt Sandpiper appears to me to be a Pectoral Sandpiper. You be the judge, but the bill isn’t all black, and the bird has lots of rufous feathers on wings. Photos: https://ebird.org/checklist/S94379494

Nicholas Belardes