[eBird Alert] San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert <daily>
*** Species Summary:
- Long-tailed Duck (1 report)
- Ferruginous Hawk (1 report)
Thank you for subscribing to the <daily> San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert.The report below shows observations of rare birds in San Luis Obispo County. View or unsubscribe to this alert at https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN36231
NOTE: all sightings are UNCONFIRMED unless indicated.
eBird encourages our users to bird safely, responsibly, and mindfully. Please follow the recommendations of your local health authorities and respect any active travel restrictions in your area. For more information visit: https://ebird.org/news/please-bird-mindfully
Long-tailed Duck (Clangula hyemalis) (1)
- Reported Jun 26, 2020 19:36 by Jay Carroll
- Morro Rock, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.3693972,-120.8670566&ll=35.3693972,-120.8670566
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S70878872
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "Continuing female; seen on the sandy shoreline of the channel, preening; it appeared to be favoring its left leg as it walked."
Ferruginous Hawk (Buteo regalis) (1)
- Reported Jun 26, 2020 14:24 by Douglas Long
- Hwy 1 east of Black Lake, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.0571941,-120.596475&ll=35.0571941,-120.596475
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S70860612
- Comments: "Exceedingly large, white under primaries & tail, as well as breast & legs. Worth swerving off the road to get a better, longer look."
You received this message because you are subscribed to eBird's San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert
Manage your eBird alert subscriptions: