FW: [sbcobirding] Special savings on Paul Lehman lecture!

Paul Keller <wrentit@...>

----------
From: Patrick McNulty <mcnulty@...>
To: sbcobirding@...
Subject: [sbcobirding] Special savings on Paul Lehman lecture!
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 21:31:18 -0800

Dear SBCObirders,

As has been mentioned, Paul Lehman, author of Birds of Santa
Barbara, is giving a talk Monday night in
SB on the effects of Weather on Bird Migration (or
perhaps "How to use the Weather Channel to
plan Birding Trips"). See our relocated web page
for details at:

http://www.silcom.com/~saudubon/

For those of you who receive our
newsletter, El Tecolote, we were happy
that the editors published ahead of schedule
in order to get notice out about this talk, but we
should reassure our readers that the price of
admission is $5, not the $10 shown in ET. Such a
deal!

(I'm not subscribed to the SBCObiding or VENturabirding
listservers, but if anyone familiar with those lists thinks it
would be useful to re-post this, that would be fine, thanks.

Patrick

--
Patrick McNulty W: (805) 893-4165
Santa Barbara. CA H: (805) 967-9900

eGroups eLerts!
It’s easy. It’s fun. Best of all, it’s free.
http://click.egroups.com/1/2072/7/_/16596/_/954653547/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/sbcobirding/