[eBird Alert] San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert <daily>

eBird alert

*** Species Summary:

- Black-chinned Hummingbird (2 reports)
- Black-necked Stilt (1 report)
- Chestnut-sided Warbler (1 report)

Black-chinned Hummingbird (Archilochus alexandri) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Sep 18, 2021 10:58 by Long-eared Owl
- Del Mar Park--Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.3987056,-120.8586752&ll=35.3987056,-120.8586752
- Media: 2 Photos, 1 Audio
- Comments: "Photos and audio. Seen at the bridge over the creek."

Black-chinned Hummingbird (Archilochus alexandri) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Sep 18, 2021 10:58 by The Kingbirder
- Del Mar Park--Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.3987056,-120.8586752&ll=35.3987056,-120.8586752
- Media: 2 Photos, 1 Audio
- Comments: "Late. Photos and audio. Seen at the bridge over the creek."

Black-necked Stilt (Himantopus mexicanus) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Sep 19, 2021 08:30 by Max Taylor
- Arroyo de la Cruz, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.7101584,-121.3089323&ll=35.7101584,-121.3089323
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "Same bird found by Will Knowlton a few days ago. Continuing to solitarily forage around the creek mouth. I will add a pic I took with my phone and binoculars as I forgot my camera."

Chestnut-sided Warbler (Setophaga pensylvanica) (1)
- Reported Sep 18, 2021 07:09 by Ann Stockert
- Del Mar Park--Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.3987056,-120.8586752&ll=35.3987056,-120.8586752
- Media: 3 Photos
- Comments: "Immature bird observed with other Warblers in the willows/trees west of the walkway bridge. Lime green above, grayish white below with a definite eyering. (Photos for ID only)"