[eBird Alert] San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert <daily>

eBird alert

*** Species Summary:

- Greater White-fronted Goose (1 report)
- Solitary Sandpiper (5 reports)
- Ferruginous Hawk (3 reports)

Greater White-fronted Goose (Anser albifrons) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Apr 30, 2021 12:40 by Norman Pillsbury
- The Lakes, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.5143427,-120.6719139&ll=35.5143427,-120.6719139
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "Continuing."

Solitary Sandpiper (Tringa solitaria) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Apr 30, 2021 10:30 by Liam Hampl
- Turri Road, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.3250835,-120.7948498&ll=35.3250835,-120.7948498
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "Continuing bird that we found on April 11th. Photos."

Solitary Sandpiper (Tringa solitaria) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Apr 30, 2021 10:30 by Kilian Hampl
- Turri Road, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.3250835,-120.7948498&ll=35.3250835,-120.7948498
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "Continuing bird that we found on April 11th. Smaller than yellowlegs, white eyering, extensive white spotting on brown back. Photos."

Solitary Sandpiper (Tringa solitaria) (1)
- Reported Apr 30, 2021 09:58 by John Fields
- Turri Road, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.3250835,-120.7948498&ll=35.3250835,-120.7948498
- Media: 3 Photos
- Comments: "Previously reported once last week able to photograph"

Solitary Sandpiper (Tringa solitaria) (1)
- Reported Apr 30, 2021 09:58 by Mark Hays
- Turri Road, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.3250835,-120.7948498&ll=35.3250835,-120.7948498
- Media: 3 Photos
- Comments: "Previously reported once last week able to photograph"

Solitary Sandpiper (Tringa solitaria) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Apr 30, 2021 08:43 by Nick Belardes
- Turri Road, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.3250835,-120.7948498&ll=35.3250835,-120.7948498
- Media: 5 Photos
- Comments: "Petra Clayton spotted this bird fly in to the seasonal pond. I was up the road (east) at the time. The bird was foraging on south side of pond when I arrived. Bold eyering, greenish legs, dark shoulders and breast, speckled on brown wings, back and head, so, possibly adult breeding. White belly."

Ferruginous Hawk (Buteo regalis) (1)
- Reported Apr 30, 2021 17:41 by Kilian Hampl
- Hwy 46/41 Intersection, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.6606053,-120.4140913&ll=35.6606053,-120.4140913
- Media: 2 Photos
- Comments: "Photos."

Ferruginous Hawk (Buteo regalis) (1)
- Reported Apr 30, 2021 17:41 by Liam Hampl
- Hwy 46/41 Intersection, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.6606053,-120.4140913&ll=35.6606053,-120.4140913
- Media: 2 Photos
- Comments: "Photos."

Ferruginous Hawk (Buteo regalis) (1)
- Reported Apr 30, 2021 17:41 by Pair of Wing-Nuts