From: Kaaren Perry <surfbird1@...>
Date: 3/31/21 5:41 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: slocobirding <slocobirding@groups.io>
Subject: [slocobirding] Hooded Orioles

2 adult males appeared in our yard on 3/28 and have continued to be seen in the area.  An FOS adult female Hooded Oriole was seen this afternoon, 3/31, at our hummingbird/oriole feeder.

THEY'RE BACK :-), at least in our yard.  For the past several years Hooded Oriole fledglings have been observed being begging, being fed and flying about in our yard a little later in the breeding season.

Kaaren Perry
Morro Bay