WeMe Central Coast Birding Site

iseekbirds@verizon.net

All:

The SLO Birding Moderators let me know that I could post this message.

I recently started a site called "Central Coast Birding" on MeWe.  I'm hoping this will be a nice site for informal discussions, sharing photos, sharing experiences and questions about birds on the Central Coast (Santa Barbara to Morro Bay).  It's meant to be fun, helpful and informative.  If you are interested, here is the link:

Please note that if you have any questions or comments, please contact me, not the SLO Birding Moderators.  Thanks.

John Deacon
iseekbirds@...