[eBird Alert] San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert <daily>

eBird alert

*** Species Summary:

- Chipping Sparrow (1 report)
- Dark-eyed Junco (Slate-colored/cismontanus) (1 report)
- Streak-backed Oriole (1 report)

Chipping Sparrow (Spizella passerina) (4)
- Reported Feb 18, 2021 09:45 by Kathleen Kent
- Heritage Ranch Trails: TW, ROR, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.7328295,-120.8838163&ll=35.7328295,-120.8838163
- Comments: "Photos will be posted. I could see the dark lores and rufous crown on several of the birds."

Dark-eyed Junco (Slate-colored/cismontanus) (Junco hyemalis hyemalis/carolinensis/cismontanus) (1)
- Reported Feb 18, 2021 15:47 by Eric Wier
- Laguna Lake Park, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.2656069,-120.6903817&ll=35.2656069,-120.6903817
- Comments: "Continuing"

Streak-backed Oriole (Icterus pustulatus) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Feb 16, 2021 08:02 by John Fields
- Islay Creek Campground--Montana de Oro SP, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.2736118,-120.8838502&ll=35.2736118,-120.8838502
- Comments: "Scene again where it was seen before in the bushes across from the garage sheds right at the entrance to the park. Good visual and we were able to photograph as well."