[eBird Alert] San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert <daily>
*** Species Summary:
- Red-naped Sapsucker (1 report)
- Streak-backed Oriole (1 report)
Thank you for subscribing to the <daily> San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert.The report below shows observations of rare birds in San Luis Obispo County. View or unsubscribe to this alert at https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN36231
NOTE: all sightings are UNCONFIRMED unless indicated.
eBird encourages our users to bird safely, responsibly, and mindfully. Please follow the recommendations of your local health authorities and respect any active travel restrictions in your area. For more information visit: https://ebird.org/news/please-bird-mindfully
Red-naped Sapsucker (Sphyrapicus nuchalis) (1)
- Reported Feb 17, 2021 09:45 by Jeri Edwards
- Bob Jones Trail, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.1886907,-120.7193907&ll=35.1886907,-120.7193907
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S81830555
- Comments: "Continuing. Still hanging out in its favorite pepper tree near the golf course maintenance shed."
Streak-backed Oriole (Icterus pustulatus) (1)
- Reported Feb 17, 2021 13:00 by Calvin Walters
- Islay Creek Mouth--Montana de Oro SP, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.2754126,-120.8874173&ll=35.2754126,-120.8874173
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S81854815
- Media: 2 Photos
- Comments: "Following reports of known bird. Came to cactus patch near bridge at 2:32 and again at 2:56"
You received this message because you are subscribed to eBird's San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert
Manage your eBird alert subscriptions: