Alvaro Jaramillo, Sequoia Audubon zoom meeting tonight.

Kaaren Perry

I just came across this announcement from Sequoia Audubon.  Passing it along for those that might be interested in "attending' Alvaro Jaramillo's  presentation tonight.

Kaaren
Morro Bay

Alvaro Jaramillo will be presenting a free zoom talk through Sequoia Audubon
Society on Thursday 9/10 at 7:00pm. You do not have to be a member of
Sequoia to join the zoom meeting. Those of you who have attended Santa Cruz
Bird Club meetings during which Alvaro was the speaker know that his talks
are always worth hearing.

Here is what he says about the meeting:

Hello all, tomorrow (Thursday 7 pm) I will be giving a free zoom talk for
the Sequoia Audubon Society (San Mateo County). The topic is about taxonomy,
splits, lumps, species names etc from my own personal perspective. I will
also let you know why I think the Burrowing Owl is two species! If you are
interested, you need to register below using the Sequoia Audubon link

<http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/meetings.html?fbclid=IwAR2Ck6isE8bdn6tKuCli_
FMWv17d24_10B8Lann0X2ah-IWJ_6teEjnNIUU>
http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/meetings.html